Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scallop & apple salad with hazelnut dressing
- crisp, green eating apple
- juice lemon
- 2 tbsp finely chopped toasted hazelnuts (see dressing)
- 25g butter
- 6 scallops , without roe
- small handful watercress leaves
- 2 tsp extra-virgin rapeseed oil , plus extra for drizzling
- 175g hazelnuts (a 200g bag will give you enough for the scallops, too)
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?