Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scallop Skewers with Herb Oil
- 1 tablespoon minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chervil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 20 large sea scallops, side muscles removed
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1-inch squares
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?