Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scallop Ceviche with "Tiger's Milk"
- 1 cup diced (1/3-inch) peeled sweet potato
- 1 cup frozen kernels (optional)
- 1 pound sea scallops, tough ligament removed from side and scallops halved horizontally
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (preferably Key lime)
- 2 tablespoons pisco (preferably Peruvian)
- 2 tablespoons bottled or paste (sometimes labeled )
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Equipment: an adjustable-blade slicer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?