Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1¼ pounds very fresh scallops
- 1 cup lime juice (about 8 limes)
- 1 tomato
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeño or serrano chilies, thinly sliced
- 6 to 8 sprigs cilantro, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 165kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 31mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|