Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scallop-Topped Portabello Mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 pounds scallops
- 1 cup Japanese mayonnaise, such as Kewpie brand
- 1/2 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 57.5g|
|Saturated Fat 13.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|