Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ cups (300 grams) basmati rice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 6 scallions, bulbs thinly sliced, green tops chopped
- 8 to 10 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 teaspoons table salt
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 386kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 64g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|