Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scafata of Fava Beans and Escarole
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces pancetta, cut into 1/8-inch dice
- ½ medium spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 8 baby artichokes, tough outer leaves removed, stems trimmed, and halved
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 pounds fava beans, shelled and peeled
- 2 pounds fresh peas, shelled (about 1 cup)
- ½ head escarole, cut crosswise into ½-inch-wide ribbons
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 fresh mint leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1120kcal (56%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 168g|
|Dietary Fiber 75g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|