Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savoy Slaw with Mint and Cilantro
- 6 cups thinly sliced savoy cabbage
- 1 cup coarsely grated peeled carrots
- 1 cup coarsely grated peeled daikon radish
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 2 x 1/3-inch strips (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 7 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 serrano chiles, seeded, minced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?