Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savoy Cabbage with Brown Butter and Taleggio Cheese
- 4 to 6 tablespoons brown butter (see Notes)
- 1 pound red-skinned or yellow-fleshed potatoes
- 6 fresh sage leaves, chopped or ½ teaspoon dried
- 3 large leeks, white parts only, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 or 2 pinches of red pepper flakes
- 1½ to 2 pounds savoy or regular green cabbage, quartered and shredded into ½-inch strips
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ pound Taleggio, Bel Paese or fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 329kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (64%)|
|Cholesterol 65mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|