Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savoy Cabbage Soup with Buckwheat Dumplings Recipe
- 2 teaspoons whole caraway seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole coriander seeds
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon , small dice (about 7 ounces)
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple
- 1 medium yellow onion , small dice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 medium savoy cabbage (about 1 1/2 pounds), wilted or damaged leaves removed, cored, and thinly sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 4 cups (1 quart) low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup milk (not nonfat)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted and cooled slightly
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?