Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Vegetable Beef Soup
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Beef Broth (Regular, Lower Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 cup cubed cooked beef
- 3 cups V8® 100% Vegetable Juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|