Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Swiss Chard with Portobellos
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package portobello mushrooms, stemmed and cut into 1/2-inch wide by 2-inch long pieces
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, trimmed and chopped
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|