Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Sundays: Minnesota Wild Rice Soup - Home - Pastry Affair
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 leeks, diced (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 3 carrots, diced (1 cup)
- 4 celery stalks, diced (1 cup)
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced (2 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup flour
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and diced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup cream
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Pastry Affair
Why don't we display directions?