Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Summer Squash Quick Bread Recipe
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for coating the pan
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup finely ground yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups grated summer squash, such as round zucchini, pattypan, or crookneck (from about 1 pound squash)
- 2/3 cup finely crumbled feta cheese (about 3 ounces)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?