Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Spring Vegetable and Goat Cheese Tart
- 1 store-bought pie crust
- All-purpose flour (for surface)
- 2 bunches asparagus (about 1 1/4 pounds total), trimmed, peeled if thick
- 5 spring onions or 12 scallions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 1/4 cup crme frache
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 3 large eggs
- A 10" tart pan with removable bottom
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?