Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Slow-Cooked Chicken Cacciatore
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 pounds chicken parts, skin removed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes in puree
- 1 pound mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 2-inch-long strips
- 1 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 (16 ounce) package pappardelle pasta or fettuccine, cooked and drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 78.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|