Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Sausage and Rice Skillet
- 1 pound sweet Italian pork sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 2-inch long strips
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into 2-inch long strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 cup uncooked regular brown rice
- 1/2 cup uncooked wild rice
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|