Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Sausage, Cheese and Oat Muffins
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup nonfat buttermilk
- 3 meatless breakfast patties, cooked and crumbled
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|