Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Sage Sausage and Vegetable "Stoup"
- 1 pound Bob Evans® Savory Sage Roll Sausage
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cups sliced carrots
- 3 cups green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 cup orecchiette pasta
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|