Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Pumpkin Seed and Rye Granola Recipe
- 3 cups rolled rye flakes
- 1/2 cup hulled pumpkin seeds , also known as pepitas
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, grated on the small holes of a box grater (about 1/2 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?