Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Pumpkin Hummus
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seed kernels, or more to taste
- 1 pinch paprika
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|