Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2 cups Kabocha pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1/4" cubes
- 3 sprigs thyme, stems removed and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups baguette, torn into rough pieces
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1.5 ounces Gruyere cheese, grated
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?