Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2½ cups (303 g) all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons (100 g) unsalted butter, chilled and cut into bits
- 7 tablespoons (100 g) vegetable shortening, chilled and cut into bits
- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) ice water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pound (454 g) mexican chorizo
- Pinch dried oregano
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup (29 g) shredded queso blanco
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 318kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (47%)|
|Cholesterol 40mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|