Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Pastrami and Cheese Pie Recipe
- 2 cups rye flour
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) cold unsalted butter , cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons ice water
- 1 medium russet potato , peeled and cut into medium dice (about 8 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup medium-dice yellow onion (from about 1/2 medium onion)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces medium Brussels sprouts , discolored or tough outer leaves removed, stems trimmed, and quartered
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup low-sodium low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- All-purpose flour , for rolling out the dough
- 2 teaspoons whole milk , half-and-half, or heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded Gruyre cheese (about 4 ounces)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?