Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Parmesan Pain Perdu with Poached Eggs and Greens
- 6 (1-inch-thick) slices baguette, cut on a diagonal
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons red-wine vinegar plus a few drops for cooking eggs
- 3 cups baby greens (2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?