Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Onion Tart
- 1/3 package refrigerated pie dough
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb (450g) onions, thinly sliced
- 3 oz (85g) farmer's cheese
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 tsp caraway or cumin seeds, crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- One 2 oz (60g) can anchovy fillets in oil, drained and rinsed
- 8 in (20cm) tart pan with removable bottom
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 242kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 93mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|