Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Mung Bean Pancakes
- 1 cup (250 mL) split green mung beans (chilkewali mung dal)
- ¼ cup (50 mL) long grain white rice (see Notes)
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) chopped green chiles, preferably serranos
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely chopped onion
- 1 small potato, boiled, peeled and mashed
- ½ cup (125 mL) cilantro leaves and soft stems, chopped
- 2 tsp (10 mL) minced peeled ginger root, optional
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt or to taste
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) asafetida (hing)
- ¼ cup (50 mL) oil (approx.)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 173kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|