Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Herb-Crusted Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry
- 1 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 pounds diced cooked chicken
- 1 (24 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables (corn, peas, carrots, green beans and lima beans)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh herbs (parsley, thyme and/or oregano)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.9g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|