Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Grilled Beef Kabobs
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Beef Broth
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak
- 12 medium mushrooms
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|