Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Egg Pudding Recipe
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium red potatoes, halved lengthwise and sliced paper thin (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick), plus more for coating the baking dish
- 2 medium leeks, halved lengthwise, rinsed, and thinly sliced crosswise (white and pale green parts only)
- 1 medium garlic clove, peeled and minced
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?