Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Crescent Chicken
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimento peppers (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3/4 cup croutons
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.5g|
|Saturated Fat 12.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|