Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
- 10 ounces Crimini or baby Portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup softened goat cheese
- cup softened cream cheese
- cup diced roasted red peppers (from a jar)
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- cup plain Panko crumbs (dont have Panko, use bread crumbs)
- cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoons salt for the cheese mixture, tsp salt for topping
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper for cheese mixture, tsp pepper for topping
Directions:View on My Baking Addiction
Why don't we display directions?