Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Cheddar Zucchini Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded unpeeled zucchini
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|