Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Cheddar Waffle BLT with Egg Recipe
- 12 thick-cut bacon slices (about 1 pound)
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter , as needed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups shredded Irish cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces), such as Dubliner
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 6 large eggs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes , thinly sliced crosswise
- 12 romaine lettuce leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?