Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Bread Stuffing with Herbs & Sausage Recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 links mild Italian sausage
- 1 large yellow onion, cut in half and thinly sliced (use the whole onion)
- 6 cups torn white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 6 cups torn whole wheat sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions (green onions)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh sage
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- InstructionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?