Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Bread Pudding with Mushrooms and Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1-pound loaf crusty country-style white bread
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 large garlic clovve, minced
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 1 pound assorted fresh mushrooms (such as crimini, button, portobello, and stemmed shiitake), thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?