Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Beef Stir-Fry
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 5 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 pound beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, undrained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|