Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savory Balsamic Herb Chicken
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 2 cups regular long-grain white rice, cooked according to package directions
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|