Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Savannah Seafood Stuffing
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 pound crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 (6 ounce) package corn bread stuffing mix
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, divided
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|