Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauteed Veal Chops with Mushrooms and White Wine
- ½ ounce dried porcini mushrooms, soaked in 1 cup lukewarm water for at least 30 minutes
- ¾ pound fresh mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 or 5 dried sage leaves, chopped fine
- 4 veal chops, about 1 inch thick
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Black pepper in a grinder
- ½ cup heavy cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 810kcal (40%)|
|Total Fat 54g (82%)|
|Saturated Fat 27g (134%)|
|Cholesterol 350mg (117%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|