Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauteed Swiss Chard Stalks with Olive Oil, Garlic, and Parsley
- 2½ cups Swiss chard stalks, cut into pieces 1½ inches long
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Black pepper, ground fresh from the mill
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 96kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|