Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauteed Portobellos and Spinach
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 large portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|