Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauteed Navy Beans and Artichokes
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|