Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauteed Halibut with Pecan Shallot Topping
- 4 (1 1/4-inch-thick) pieces halibut fillet (6 oz each), skinned
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped shallot (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup pecans (2 oz), chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 413kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 58mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|