Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauteed Grouse with Peach-Balsamic Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 (1 pound) grouse, cut into quarters and patted dry
- 1/4 cup dry sherry or white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 cup peach or apricot jam
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|