Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauteed Green Beans with Wild Mushrooms
- 2 pounds green beans, stemmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shiitake, cremini, or other wild mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme, or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?