Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauteed Fish Stew
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 large yellow bell pepper-cored, seeded, deveined, and cut into long julienne
- 1 large sweet red bell pepper-cored, seeded, deveined, and cut into long julienne
- 2 large white onions, very thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 large ripe tomatoes-peeled, seeded, and chopped with juices reserved
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 quart fish stock
- 1 pound lingcod or bass
- 1 pound Pacific snapper
- 1 pound prawns or large shrimp
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 1 pound squid, cleaned and cut into 1/2-inch rings.
- 1 1/2 to 2 dozen Pacific Coast littleneck clams
- 1/2 cup wild fennel leaves, torn into bits
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 443kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 222mg (74%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|