Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauteed Calf’s Liver
- 4 slices or about 1 pound top-quality calf's liver sliced ½ inch thick
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup or so flour in a plate
- 3 tablespoons clarified butter, or butter and light olive oil or peanut oil
- A heavy 10-inch frying pan, no-stick recommended
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 269kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 308mg (103%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|