Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauteed Baby Artichokes
- 2 pounds baby artichokes
- Bowl of water with 3 cups of water and juice from 2 fresh lemons (about 3 Tbsp) or equivalent amount of vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 green onions (scallions), chopped, including the green ends
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice or balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch of Herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese (1/4 to 1/2 cup to taste)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?