Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sautéed Striped Bass with Mint Pesto and Spiced Carrots
- 1/4 cup (packed) fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup llightly toasted shelled unsalted natural pistachios
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 4 6- to 8-ounce striped bass fillets (with or without skin)
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 12 ounces medium carrots, peeled, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/8 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?